Thank you to Alyssa Grace over at Serendipitous Reads for nominating me for this tag! Make sure you head over to her blog and check it out! I think this is a great way to share a little more about yourself and connect with other bloggers! 🙂
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Answer their questions
- Share some love with the blogging community by nominating 8-12 people
- Ask three questions for your nominee
- Hardcovers or paperbacks?
I recently answered this question in my 20 questions post and my answer remains: Hardcover. They just hold up better and have a longer lifespan. Books are meant to be shared and passed down and you just don’t get the same longevity out of a paperback. I do buy paperback because of the cost but if I can get a good deal on a hardcover I’ll always choose it over paperback.
2. Which fictional character do you love that you think would be horrible in real life?
Easy – Emily Charlton from The Devil Wears Prada / When Life Gives you Lululemons . She is, without a doubt, the definition of a boss-b*itch. The type of women you want on your side and don’t ever want to cross. She’s fierce, unwavering, and loyal – however – were I to meet in her in real life, I think I’d find her and her elitist attitude towards the way people dress to be insufferable.
3. In your opinion, what’s a book that has a cover much better than its content, or vice versa?
For me, I’d have to say this was The Hazel Wood. I LOVED the cover of this book, and after reading it and realizing that the cover art sort of walks you through the story in a way, I loved it even more. Now – I did enjoy the book its self but the cover art and the story it tells just wowed me!
1. Share a little more about yourself! What hobbies do you have outside of reading / blogging?
2. Which three books have been your favorite so far this year?
3. Which genre is your favorite and which challenges you and why?
Id love if you took the time to check out the blogs I’ve nominated – they’re all stunning and run by such talented writers! Also, feel free to participate even if I haven’t tagged you! ♥️